One of the area's landmarks, this substantial corner building was a bank in its past life (the original vault remains), as well as a hat factory, artist's studio & a renowned gallery space. Set over 3 levels with 475m2 GFA , with 3 separate residences (one per floor). Currently a 200m2 ground floor studio residence. Level 1 & 2 both multi bedroom investment apartments. Each has its own renovated kitchen and bathroom.
- Historic Chippendale building. Circa 1871.
- Landmark Mercantile Bank address
- B4 mixed use zone, commercial permissible
- 3 separate entrances, original staircase
- Private roof terrace with city views
- Original building format intact, f/boards
- High ceilings, ornate detail, dbl windows
- Versatile building w/ multiple income opps
- Suit single residence/commercial HQ
- Set in Tech Central, walk to transport
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more