With long district views and a perfect north-facing position, this residence ticks boxes for what makes inner-city addresses so liveable, set in an award-winning building. On the edge of Sydney Park, these 'Arkadia' apartments are known for their well-considered design along with community-focused amenities from the rooftop setting with barbecues and entertaining space, to the integrated edible gardens.
- Sculptural brick building opp. Sydney Park
- In the award-winning development 'Arkadia'
- Apartment in perfect north-facing position
- Indoor/outdoor all-weather balcony space
- Impressive commons & sustainable details
- Roof terrace w/ BBQs & veggie gardens
- Open-plan living & high-quality finishes
- Bedroom & living with views to the city
- Parking, sep. storage cage, bus outside
- Free Strata Report available: bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more