A converted warehouse with a split-level design, this home is in a leafy cafe hub and one of the quietest pockets of Surry Hills. With an oversized feel and parking, it offers both tranquillity and convenience, seconds to cool bars, parks & dining.
- Warehouse conversion 'The Foundry'
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Natural light, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Smeg appliances, new stone benchtops
- Valuable city-fringe basement parking
- Floorboards, downlights, modern style
- Both beds w/ BIRs, master spa, balcony
- Stone-topped bathroom, guest WC
- Rates$1027pa, Water $741 pa, Lev $1376 qrt
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more