Quietly tucked away on the tip of Glebe Point in prestigious 'Toxteth Estate', this Federation semi is set in a unique row of just 6 homes, with public gardens on your doorstep. Beautifully preserved and presented, with huge scope for your own touches.
- The ultimate entry into 'Toxteth Estate'
- Ideal NE-facing aspect to the courtyard
- Rear-lane access, pot. for parking (STCA)
- A generous 145sqm of land for a semi
- High ceilings & parquetry floorboards
- Sense of quality and craftsmanship t/out
- Tidy kitchen, timber detailing, gas cooking
- Neat older bathroom w/ tub, sep. WC
- Walk-everywhere pocket of the inner city
- Free Building & Pest Report at bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more