Sales Support Administrator
Our purpose is to bring homes to life and we do this by connecting people and property.
The backbone of our organisation is the Operations Team who create exceptional client experiences and manage the flow of administration enabling our sales and PM teams to deliver quality outcomes.
We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator. At the heart of this role is the central administrative function that enables the broader sales team to excel. It is through this act of togetherness which enables the people of BresicWhitney to continue to bring homes to life.
You will be motivated by helping people, going above and beyond to enable a high performing and collaborative environment for the team.
- General administration processing for all properties listed for sale including but not limited to creation of listing in REX, prepare proposal, marketing plans, filing and web updates
- Coordination of sales campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team and Campaign Track
- Secure appointments for all properties listed for sale
- Preparation of proposals and administration of new listings
- Communication with external stakeholders i.e. vendors, solicitors and tradespeople when required
- Process of exchange including organise gifts, calendar reminders and post sale marketing
- Generate BresicWhitney Sales Reports
- Basic Reception duties during periods of leave and low seasonal periods
What you bring to us
We look for people who pride themselves on delivering great customer service and are proactive by nature. Combined with strong organisation skills, an eye for detail and the ability to adapt and be flexible with change and process. Along with this we are looking for:
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- A high level of resilience which enables you to work under pressure
- Extensive administrative experience with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Basic understanding of the sales process
- Collaborative approach to team work
- Open minded with a willingness to learn
- Alignment with our values of togetherness, wise judgement, humility, honesty, courage and togetherness
What we offer you
- An energetic, supportive and inclusive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to build your career within the real estate industry
- A company who value our people
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for and you love all things property, please apply today by emailing your CV to email@example.com
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more