Associate Agent to Shannan Whitney
At BresicWhitney our vision is to be Australia’s leading lifestyle property group. We activate and embrace change within our industry, transforming the contemporary real estate experience – and every one of our team members play an important part in bringing this vision to life.
As an Associate Agent you will work collaboratively alongside Shannan Whitney and the wider BresicWhitney Sales team, having the opportunity to list with Shannan and independently once an adequate level of skill and experience is achieved to succeed in the space.
Shannan has mentored and developed many highly successful agents in his team environment over the past 20 years. The expectations will be high and the willingness to learn and apply feedback is crucial as you develop in the role. This is a rare opportunity for someone determined to improve on their current level of skill and experience in an environment with a proven agent development approach.
- Build and manage effective relationships with current and prospective buyers, vendors and internal teams
- Support Shannan Whitney with property listings whilst having the opportunity to prospect and manage listings independently
- Effective database & campaign management that drive successful outcomes
- Strong buyer prospecting strategies that yield successful results both individually and for the internal BresicWhitney network
- Prepare and attend mid-week and Saturday open homes, buyer appointments, private inspections and pre settlement inspections
- Follow up on leads from open homes, buyer enquiries and callbacks
- Attend market appraisals with Shannan for prospective Vendors and support with the conversion to listings
- Collaborate with the entire BresicWhitney sales team to deliver exceptional service to clients
First and foremost, you will have the right attitude with a genuine passion, drive and curiosity to build a sustainable and successful career in Real Estate. Authentic people and relationship building skills along with maturity and a professional manner are paramount. In addition:
- Minimum of 2 years transactional Real Estate experience is required
- A resilient team player who excels in building credible and trusted relationships
- A willingness to take direction, with a hunger to learn and develop
- Proactive self-starter who can work under pressure whilst managing competing interests
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Current Real Estate licence, driver’s license and motor vehicle
- An alignment with the BresicWhitney values of togetherness, humility, honesty, courage, wise judgement and excellence
- Opportunity to progress your career with Shannan Whitney’s proven agent development approach and mentorship
- Competitive remuneration and commission structure
- Administration support within the team
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we would love to hear from you. Please contact the People & Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more