Leasing Executive - Darlinghurst
BresicWhitney is Australia’s leading lifestyle property group. We activate and embrace change within our industry, transforming the contemporary real estate experience. In key locations, we service the new wave of Sydney resident.
Sydney is always shifting culturally. Our lifestyles are based on an appreciation of art, design, dining and leisure; with a new boldness and entrepreneurialism. Over the past decade, BresicWhitney has emerged as one of the foremost lifestyle brands across Inner-Sydney.
BresicWhitney are searching for a proactive Leasing Executive based in our Inner East team. You will be the ultimate team player with an energy to succeed and deliver an exceptional customer experience that is aligned with our values of Wise Judgment, Excellence, Honesty, Togetherness, Courage & Humility.
You will want to drive successful and efficient outcomes through open communication with clients and customers with a solution-oriented mindset. Your days will be diverse, challenging and rewarding with the opportunity to work as part of a fast paced, high performing team. We are a close knit, supportive and all-round great bunch of people to work with and we are looking for that in our next employee.
What you bring to us
We are looking for an individual that has an extraordinary work ethic and can consistently work towards a high level of excellence whilst understanding the bigger picture.
You will need to - - Provide an exceptional customer experience for prospective/existing Owners and Tenants as well internal clients. - Collaborate with the Leasing, Property Management and Sales teams to deliver efficient outcomes - Respond to general enquiries from potential tenants in an effective and timely manner - Conduct Open for Inspections in alignment with BresicWhitney standards and values - Manage keys in alignment within BresicWhitney standards and procedures - Reporting on the numbers at inspections, amount of applications received and completed applications and the status of these and any relevant feedback received from attendees at inspection - Negotiate rents and tenancy terms with clients and customers - Checking of tenancy applications including employment, personal and rental references including detailed reporting of this information to both internal clients and owners - Preparation & confirmation of tenancy lease agreements - Ensure that any administrative functions as directed by the Property Management Team is completed in a timely and efficient manner - Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments - Maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance - Manage general and adhoc administration duties as requested by the Leasing Team Leader or Management to support the broader department and / or wider business
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Strong time and organisation management with high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player who enjoys building credible trusted relationships
- Proactive self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively and support the workload of the team
- Natural problem solver with an innate sense of initiative and curiosity
- Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously
- Leasing Experience within the Real Estate industry is preferred otherwise exposure and experience within a high-end Hospitality, Hotel, Luxury Goods Retail Role (client facing).
- A current Real Estate License/ Certificate of Registration or willing to obtain one before you begin
- Clean driver’s license & reliable vehicle is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Real Estate database management
- Full working rights in Australia
- A competitive remuneration package
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive team in a beautiful office environment
- Experience working within a successful, high performing Real Estate team
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply via the link below or email your resume and covering letter to Joanna@BresicWhitney.com.au or contact Joanna Newham on 0416 607 410 for a confidential chat.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more