Experienced Property Manager - Darlinghurst
We are looking for an experienced and extraordinary Property Manager to join our team in Darlinghurst. If you're an adaptable, ultimate team player and love a fast paced environment and want to further develop your skills while playing a key role in the growth of the PM business, this could be the opportunity for you.
Your days will be diverse, challenging and rewarding with the opportunity to work as part of a fast paced, high performing team – who are a close knit, supportive and all-round great bunch of people to work with!
- Manage the end to end of a portfolio of properties
- Develop and nurture relationships with both landlords and tenants
- Promptly resolve property management issues
- Coordination and action of ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Consult with landlords and tenants on best practice & market trends
- Be our clients trusted advisor, providing recommendations to maximise return, minimise vacancy and minimise risk
- Prepare and manage reports, routines and trades
- Prepare and deliver submissions to the Tenancy Tribunal on behalf of property owners
- Partner with New Business and Leasing teams to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
What you bring to us
First and foremost, you will be a pro-active team player who is open-minded, have a growth mindset and motivated to help Clients. Knowledge of the Sydney rental market would be advantageous but not essential. To compliment this, we also look for the following:
- Experience in managing a portfolio of properties either across the North Shore, East or Inner West.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills including prioritisation
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high pressure situations
- Exceptional relationship building, collaborative teamwork and communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service experience and capability
- A strong willingness to learn and to give and receive feedback.
- A problem solver who can think on your feet
- A current Real Estate Certificate License
- Clean driver’s license and vehicle
- An alignment to our values of togetherness, honesty, humility, wise judgement, courage and excellence
What we offer you
- An inclusive, supportive team culture with a beautiful office space
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- A flexible environment where we value work/life balance
If this sounds like an opportunity you may wish to explore, please reach out for a confidential chat with Joanna Newham, Recruitment Specialist on 0416 607 410 or via Joanna@BresicWhitney.com.au. You can also apply below.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more