Only on BW.com.au
In one of Potts Point's most beloved landmark buildings, 'Cahors', this apartment enjoys long easterly views and refined simplicity. There's also a landscaped roof terrace for entertaining amid harbour views, and Macleay Street's village is at your door.
- Inspect by private appointment only
- Landmark building, ornate restored lobby
- Entertainer's rooftop with harbour vistas
- Open living, polished floorboards throughout
- Separate kitchen, gas cooking, stone tops
- Spacious bedroom, two storage closets
- Bathroom with tub/shower, shared laundry
- Heart of Macleay St, dining, park, shopping
- Lock-and-leave lifestyle, walk everywhere
- Lev 2149 pq, Inc'ds H&C Water, Rates 1135pa
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more