Only on BW.com.au
A rare slice of Inner Sydney history, this c1850 sandstone terrace spans 3 levels in an ultra-central position. With options for commercial or residential use, a north-facing courtyard and secure double parking being sold in line, it's a flexible investment with plenty of scope to enjoy as is, or renovate to taste.
- Historic c1850 sandstone terrace home
- Secure double parking, selling in 1 line
- B2 zoning (mixed resi/commercial use)
- Traditional style w/ updated inclusions
- Sought-after north aspect to the rear
- Moments to The Star & light rail links
- Shops & restaurants on your doorstep
- 1km walk to CBD via Darling Harbour
- Near Broadway & upcoming Fish Markets
- One of Sydney most convenient pockets
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more