Only on BW.com.au
Garden lanes are famous in the inner east and here is one of the best. In a row of 10 built on a community park, these old terraces enjoy the privilege of drive-in/unload convenience.
- Historic Torrens Title terrace: c1845
- Garden outlooks, tucked-away privacy
- Adj. the lawns of Rose Terrace Park
- Drive-in/unload lane key for residents
- Just footsteps to a buzzing cafe scene
- Walk-everywhere living & CBD at door
- Updated kitchen/bath, nothing to spend
- Own private walled courtyard setting
- Sky-lit 2nd level w/ study, floorboards
- Free Building & Pest Report at bw.com.au
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more