Only on BW.com.au
An impressive renovation has brought ample family space over two levels plus outdoor entertaining to this character cottage in a peaceful street, a short stroll to Percival Road village, schools and the station.
- Near new family home in quiet street
- Open living, high-quality design details
- Hardwood floors, 2.9m ceilings, air con
- Gas kitchen, huge eat-in stone island
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Both upper beds with ensuites + kitchenette
- Suits shared family living/guest quarters
- Upstairs views to city skyline, roof store
- Patio with BBQ & sink, rear-access parking
- Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more