Only on BW.com.au
Built in 1846 this gracious freestanding sandstone residence exemplifies the beauty and historical essence of inner city Glebe. In a quiet pocket, the house sits amongst some of Sydney's majestic residences.
- Standing proudly on a 250 sqm block
- 13 metre frontage and off street parking
- 3 bedrooms designed over 3 levels
- 4th level on ground/ separate area
- Conservatory built in 80's amongst gardens
- Superb, mature garden surrounding house
- The house is in original condition
- Much of house's history still intact
- SOLD off-market with BresicWhitney
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more