Only on BW.com.au
On a prominent residential corner, this freestanding house comes with architectural concept plans for redevelopment (subject to current planning controls). On 613sqm of land, there's current investor appeal plus future potential for multiple income streams.
- Classic brick residence, wide 11.5m frontage
- House currently leased for $660 per week
- Potential 11-room new-age boarding house
- Architectural concept plans are included
- Zoned R2 low resi, Georges River Council
- Height limit 9m, allowable GFA 370sqm
- Floor space ratio (FSR) of the site is 0.6:1
- Strong income potential, subject to council
- Corner position alongside cul-de-sac st
- Walk 10 mins to train, shops, dining strip
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more