Only on BW.com.au
Within the historic grandeur of 'Ellesmere', an 1869 sandstone estate, this oversized apartment (128 sqm internal) combines rich character details, contemporary luxury, water views and lush communal gardens for quintessential old-world Peninsula living.
- Sandstone mansion in grand garden setting
- Stately foyer, staircase, marble, leadlight
- Modern open plan gas kitchen w/ island
- Fresh paint and refinished floorboards
- 3 marble fireplaces, 3.6m high ceilings
- Water views from living room & kitchen
- Oversized master with walk-in wardrobe
- Covered parking on title, internal laundry
- Walk to village, cafes, school & city bus
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more