Only on BW.com.au
Impressively transformed and full of character, this 1890s warehouse mixes original and new industrial finishes with high-spec features. Ross Street cafes and city buses are just around the corner.
- Open living, exposed beams & brick walls
- Dbl-height entry, timber floorboards
- Folding glass to c/yard, in/outdoor flow
- Leafy private yard w/ deck, gas outlet
- Skylights, electric shutters, hidden storage
- Stone eat-in kitchen w/ Miele induction
- 2 beds w/ full-wall BIRs, huge windows
- Master suite with double vanity/shower
- G-floor garage/workroom, large laundry
- Inegrated CBus lights, inbuilt sound system
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more