Only on BW.com.au
A character apartment like no other, this home is dotted with enchanting Art Deco embellishments. With floor-to-ceiling glass and a Juliet balcony, enjoy Parisian-like flair in Sydney's original bohemian village.
- Original detail celebrated & preserved
- Oversized feel to living & dining space
- Separate kitchen, d/washer & laundry
- Natural light, oversized windows, study
- Polished timber boards, ornate ceilings
- Nooks for storage space, entry hallway
- Set in the landmark 'St Ravana' building
- Walk to Beare Park & Rushcutters Bay
- Potts Point dining spots at your door
- Ask us about private appointments
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more