With some of the best outlooks in the building, this home takes in Sydney Harbour and Rushcutters Bay, looking north across the surrounding districts. In the area's village heart, you're on the edge of the city/harbour, a short walk to famous parks, the waterfront and village life. Free Strata Report at bw.com.au.
- Inspect by appointment only
- Set in the 1960s classic 'Bayview'
- Open plan w/ the best NE aspect
- Light-filled interiors, timber flooring
- Stainless steel kitchen, stone benches
- Well-kept bath, shared l'dry same level
- Lots of clever storage space, intercom
- Pool, updated lifts & common areas
- Security building, parking on title
- Convenient position, right in village
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more