Only on BW.com.au
In a prime position fronting onto Punch Park, this 1890s terrace is neatly updated throughout with plenty of scope for your own touches too. With transport and village cafes nearby, the best of the city & peninsula is on your doorstep. Free Building & Pest Report at bw.com.au. Private inspections available or see scheduled open times.
- Preserved 1890s terrace façade
- Private backyard w/ north aspect
- Covered alfresco entertaining tce
- Lounge with fireplace, sep. dining
- Neat kitchen, s/steel appliances
- Dishwasher, split air-conditioning
- Storage & bedrooms w/ built-ins
- Separate study, full bath w/ tub
- Comfy as is or add your touches
- Walk-everywhere peninsula life
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more