Only on BW.com.au
Behind a classic facade, this contemporary home has been renovated with quality finishes and beautifully kept. With a private alfresco entertaining space, it's impressive throughout.
- Renovated with attention to detail
- High ceilings, American Oak flooring
- Open living with indoor-outdoor flow
- High-quality finishes, custom cabinetry
- Integrated Caesar stone galley kitchen
- Three bedrooms, master suite upstairs
- Ducted air con throughout, jet fireplace
- Custom bathrooms w/ heated towel rails
- Low maintenance private courtyard
- Walk to Darling Street village & buses
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more