Only on BW.com.au
With so much potential for your touch, this apartment radiates the sense of quality expected of this renowned Elizabeth Bay enclave. Well maintained and ideal for renovations, it's in a tightly-held pocket, a minute stroll to Beare Park.
- Ready to renovate or enjoy as is
- Classical detail + Art Deco quality
- Soaring high ceilings throughout
- Leafy aspect & quiet outlooks
- Original mantle with gas heater
- Living space opening to a balcony
- Neat kitchen & period bathroom
- King-sized bedroom with built-ins
- 1 min stroll to Beare Park & waterfront
- Walk to Syd's best dining in Potts Point
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more