Only on BW.com.au
In the landmark 'Bayswater' building, this apartment has an impeccably maintained original fitout, offering plenty of scope to live or rent for now without a rush to remodel. With the harbourfront Rushcutters Bay Park virtually at your doorstep, and easy access to the CBD, this is one of Sydney's most convenient and lifestyle-rich locations.
- One-bedroom home, full-width balcony
- Long district views and urban outlooks
- Open living plus separate neat kitchen
- Roomy bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Tidy bathroom with tub, internal laundry
- Secure car space, hotel-style commons
- Resort-style pool, Air-conditioning
- Scope to live or rent now, update later
- Walk to harbourfront, dining, train station
- Free Strata Report available: bw.com.au
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more