Only on BW.com.au
A unique residence with glimpses of the city and harbour, this home makes the most of its elevated position within the 'Angus House' building. With a perfect north-facing position and high ceilings throughout, it's a home of light and space in a treetop position.
- Impressive scale & entertaining space
- Perfect N-facing position, natural light
- Elevated & set in a priv. treetop aspect
- Sliding doors to the balcony setting
- Single-level layout, large garage/storage
- Intercom entry & lift, communal rooftop
- Stone kitchen w/ s/steel appliances
- Full bathroom w/ tub, internal laundry
- Well presented + scope for your touch
- Right in the area's cafe & dining heart
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more