The ultimate work-from-home residence or commercial investment, this landmark building from architect Dale Jones-Evans is a renowned creative space. With mixed-use zoning, the layout allows for flexible upsizing/downsizing for businesses, workplace breakout spaces, or the hippest laneway house around. Commercial rent appraisal around $80,000 a year.
- A versatile landmark city-fringe asset
- Valuable mixed-use zoning (live/work)
- On cusp of Crown/Oxford Street corner
- An easy stroll to the CBD/trains/buses
- Flexible design over 4 impressive levels
- Diverse work spaces allow scaling up/down
- Double-glazed windows, lock-up garage
- 162sqm total space, timber decked c/yard
- Previously leased to Concrete Playground
- Laneway bars & cool dining on your doorstep.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more