With a balcony space and indoor/outdoor flow to a courtyard, this 'Upton Court' home is part of a c1919 block of 12, designed by early-20th-Century architect Thomas Pollard Sampson whose work includes various residential and commercial buildings in this city, and the original Sydney Stadium at Rushcutters Bay. Free Strata Report at bw.com.au.
- Tightly-held northern part of Forbes St
- Elevated + level entry on Clapton Pl.
- NW outlook w/ plenty of light & sun
- Unique panoramas of the city skyline
- Valuable heritage elements preserved
- 3.8m ceilings, original period tiles
- Sandstone details, o/sized sash windows
- Integrated laundry + built-in storage
- Updated gas kitchen, s/steel appliances
- An impressive total of 76sqm on title
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more